- According to Fortune Business Insights, 2020, global artificial intelligence (AI) is expected to reach $641.3 billion by 2028.
- In a survey conducted by SnapLogic, in 2021, 61% of employees said that AI helps to improve their work productivity.
Be it large organizations or SMBs; AI has the potential to alter the infrastructure of changing businesses dramatically.
The business impact of AI is ramping up globally, and the most benefited countries will be China (with a 26% boost in GDP) and North America (with a 14.5% boost in GDP) by 2030.
AI in Organizational Culture
Increasingly, organizational leaders recognize that AI is used to discern performance drivers that cannot be identified by experience alone. AI provides opportunities and assumptions for re-examining the corporate culture & effectiveness. This guides the team behavior and enterprise goals central to organizations’ culture. In a report of the 5th annual survey by MIT Sloan Management Review & Boston Consulting Group conducted on 29 industries and 111 countries, 64% of companies said they had integrated AI into their processes, improving performance KPIs.
AI-based solutions expand the team’s vision of work in novel ways and mutate the company’s cultural DNA. When teams become efficient and improve their decision-making, it results into collaborative learning, morale, and clarity of roles. Let’s figure out how AI affects cultural aspects at the team level.
Top 6 Cultural Benefits of AI in Enterprise
Organizations are under the gun to demonstrate positive results from their considerable investments in AI. Hence, many businesses have turned to AI to revolutionize their work culture. Here are a few points that demonstrate how AI brings positive employee experience.
1. Enhanced Decision-making Enhances Team Confidence: Scaling the use of AI across organizations enhances decision-making, ultimately enhancing teams’ confidence. This, in turn, inspires the team to clarify individual roles, making it easier for teams to collaborate on a human level.
The outcome is greater trust and doubled investment in AI.
2. Expediting Business Processes & Financial Benefits Increases Learning Opportunities: When AI leads to improving business processes, the technology creates further learning opportunities for employees and boosts employee morale. AI acts as a cultural catalyst and leads the charge into new analytical endeavors for employees, creating better learning opportunities. AI-powered tools monitor employees’ performances and enhance their improvement areas. It also helps in foretelling future improvements by studying behavioral patterns.
3. Deploying AI With Innovation Creates Value in Organization: AI brings novel ways of working and boosts employee confidence which ultimately helps in translating business benefits into values like greater resilience and competitive advantage among employees. When employees are burdened with excessive work, the organization fails to leverage the potential of collaborative efforts. AI-powered tools assist leaders & managers with employee data and help them form better teams with complementing capabilities.
4. Effective Use of AI Clarifies Team Responsibility: AI-derived knowledge helps experts improve their skills. For instance, in the healthcare industry, AI helps call center employees handle customers effectively by studying the behavior of customer queries and other parameters. Enhanced operational efficiency defines team roles and responsibilities clearly.
5.Improved Decision from AI Enhances Collaboration: The team’s decision quality enhances collaboration. The new age of AI communication has enhanced cooperation for the remote workforce in diverse locations with different time zones. Digital collaboration in today’s remote work culture has enhanced employees’ desire for improved connectivity.
6.Innovative AI Improves Competitiveness: Employees who use AI to explore new ways of creating values can compete in better ways and are capable of facing challenges.
AI enables tasks and shifts the data-related strategies in real-time and builds up new test data. This can ultimately help in sales promotions and promote competitiveness.
Executives in different organizations are implementing AI to develop and refine strategies related to employee performance. Five or ten years later, new organizations will have AI toolkits to communicate better and add value to work.
AI will Encourage Employees to Outperform KPIs
Employee experience is just one of the many avenues that AI has revolutionized. Tools empowered by AI/ML are enabling organizations to offer better collaboration and targeted learning opportunities. AI tools are developed to understand employee behavior and mindset which will help businesses enhance their employee happiness index .
Through repeated application & managerial attention, the virtuous cycle between organizational culture & AI use cases will result in a more cohesive organization. In the future, employees will be expected to outperform their existing KPIs.
To find the right AI-solution for your business, connect with our experts.