Navigating a Complex Technology Landscape with Cloud
As the world moves towards digital transformation companies are forced to adopt changing consumer behavior and smart Technologies. The rapid take growth presented both challenges and opportunities for companies to evolve in Martech. 2021 was the sophisticated year for the marketing technology landscape because of a challenge it faced in the adoption of technologies like artificial intelligence, automation, data and analytics (When focusing on data and analytics, know how it enhances customer experience), and customer engagement technologies.
As we move into this new decade, marketers can expect the marketing cloud to continue to evolve to meet all of their needs. Automating marketing, analytics, and services on a single platform gives marketers an edge and it combines the integrated technology they need with greater bandwidth and more comprehensive data and expertise. This provides greater efficiency, greater visibility into ROI, and the ability to deliver a better customer experience through a better understanding of customers. Businesses need solutions, not tools, and marketing clouds are the fundamental foundation for the future of the Martech space.
According to the report of Martech Alliance 2021/22, the Global Martech market size is expected to reach $344.84 billion. This shows how Martech will leap with digitalization and its migration towards digital technologies. Optimization, customer engagement technology integration, and proper data positioning will be critical in 2022 and beyond. With the ever-changing Martech landscape, marketers will be overwhelmed with which options to choose. For this reason, marketers need to ensure that they invest in Martech solutions that will facilitate the further growth of their organization.
5 Martech Trends in 2022 for Higher Customer Engagement
Current economic and market conditions are pushing organizations to focus on technologies that enable the resilience of a marketing team. CMOs must implement technology platforms that allow distributed teams to continue their work in what is likely to be uncertain. They need to make investments in technology that allow them to deliver better engagements.
- Generative AI for Personalized Content: Artificial intelligence (AI) techniques can be used to create one-to-one personalization of content that matches the right content with the right customer. AI (Know which trend helps your company to integrate artificial intelligence in operation?) models can use a wide range of real-time behaviors, past purchases, preferences, and interests of similar customers. Artificial intelligence (AI) can dynamically select content, including images and posts that will be more likely to convert a particular customer and compose an email from images.
Such democratization of AI with first-party data enhances customer experience (CX) and helps deliver innovative solutions for clients as well. Developing solutions that focus on delivering content-rich and individualized digital experiences will create micro-moments of influence. Such personalization in the content will turn your prospects into lifetime customers.
- Automation for Optimization: With autonomous marketing, the systems and technologies have self-governing capabilities which help marketers to lead the generation, selection, and segmentation process. This usually makes use of AI and ML that unifies data in customer data platforms (CDP), pulling personalized consumer data, its optimization, and its extraction in the end.
According to a PR Newswire report, the global market for marketing automation is projected to reach US$6.3 Billion by 2026. AI/ ML using predicting behaviors, learning through feedback, extracting data, etc., will make marketing more autonomous, using automation through smart technologies (Which automation trend will help in optimizing your business?).
- Headless Technology for Flexibility: When content authoring and production sit separately on the front-end and back-end via APIs, then it refers to headless technology. The headless content management systems (CMS) serve as a repository for all content and such desire for flexibility is expected to grow in 2022 to better harness the content and improve digital customer experience (CX).
From channel-focused to composable API-native platforms enterprises will find this popular, as this is open to integration and designed to be remixed across existing and new consumer channels. Data will always be a red-hot trend, but this time real-time data integration and activation in customer data platforms (CDPs) will be a focus of the investment.
- Marketing Cloud for Connected Analytics: A “marketing cloud” is a platform that consolidates many marketing technologies into a single solution. Marketing clouds provide a unified view of customers so businesses can create personalized, multi-channel journeys, and are the future of MarTech, and modern marketers can expect to be left behind if they don’t integrate.
Ultimately, cloud marketing solutions solve the main challenges modern marketers continue to face, including the complexity of today’s MarTech stacks, the total cost of ownership, marketers’ bandwidth, and pressures on marketers as well as the need for marketing analysis and performance information. Cloud marketing addresses complexity on all fronts and reduces it and companies no longer need to identify the dozens of relevant vendors in the space and link technologies together. The cloud marketing approach can often also benefit marketing teams with a lower cost of ownership than purchasing multiple solutions.
- Micro-communities to Drive Engagement: Human interaction diminishes in the digital world but can drive human-to-human interaction through micro-communities. More brand-built micro-communities are emerging at a faster pace to make consumers aware of their brands which engage influencers and like-minded people in one place.
This not only enhances the digital customer experience (DCX) but builds a collaborative bond between customers and brands. Micro-communities help in getting genuine feedback and provide better insights into what new consumers are demanding.
As we move towards a more digital experience, the ability to understand the effectiveness of marketing solutions using technologies and enhancing digital experience in 2022, will bring a shift in marketing solutions.
Cloud to Become a Zeitgeist of Martech in Future
The future of marketing is controlled by the customer who only opts for relevant and timely content that matches their real-time context and does not compromise their data. The days of spam-filled inboxes are beginning to end and omnichannel personalization will begin to dominate.
The cloud solutions will provide huge scalability of data processing for marketers implementing complex solutions. Cloud platforms also offer sets of core tools and technologies that are native to the platforms, such as analytics capabilities and others, and will accelerate the development of custom solutions in the Martech industry.
Techment Technology focuses on the end goal of empowering partners by integrating new technologies to enhance the customer experience (CX) of their most profitable customers. To get a consultation about our latest technology trends in Martech, click here.