Tell us something about yourself
UI Engineer (React JS)
layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support
technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed
microservices, and full stack systems.
and Cloud based data warehousing services such as Snowflake.
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new
technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring
other members of the engineering community.
- Collaborate with product managers and develop new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable
devices and browsers
Perform unit tests and conduct reviews with other team members to make sure your code is
rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in application development (Internship experience
does not apply).
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Good to have
- 2+ years of experience with a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
- 1+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting
- 2+ years of experience with Agile engineering practices
- + 2 years