Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
As a software engineer, you will be part of a diverse team creating cutting-edge software products. We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for building high availability, secure, transaction-based technology products. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an agile, high growth team and creative environment supporting your long-term career plan. The ideal candidate for this position will be an adept programmer, who can break down the large technical problem, use logical and analytical skills to solve them systematically. The candidate will have experience with APIs, building highly scalable and user-friendly products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the development team to define and implement architecture direction.
- Work within an agile development process to deliver quality solutions on a predictable schedule.
- Develop solutions within the corporate vision and fulfilling corporate tenets.
- Plan tasks accordingly to meet individual project deadlines by utilizing initiative and sound judgment, personal planning, goal setting and positive, proactive interaction with other organizations.
- Test and verify code to ensure that it meets specifications and requirements by recording and analyzing test data.
- Advise, mentor, train or assist engineers and developers at other skill levels, as needed, to ensure timely releases of high-quality code.
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in industry technological advances and software technology, including languages, operating systems, development tools, etc.
- Achieve a quality-focused culture with an emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge NPM(node package manager).
- BE, B.Tech., MCA
Good to have
- React Native, the Ionic framework
- Two or more years of experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview