Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This will include working closely with the team, coordinating business analysts and developers, as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
Working closely with other team members you will ensure the structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development. Your technical background and experience will ensure you can offer the support and guidance required being able to support and assist developers at code level.
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the department and systems used across the business.
You will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. They will be supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with UI/UX designers
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge NPM(node package manager).
- BE, B.Tech., MCA
- 2 – 5 years
- Two or more years of experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview