Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
Technical Project Manager
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
- Good command over AGILE project management practices
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
- 8+ years’ experience in full-stack development, in a team lead/engineering lead role
- Hands-on experience in conceptualizing, designing and independently developing scalable web applications along with a team
- Proficiency in web front-end frameworks, Android, iOS.
- Backend proficiency, with strong knowledge on the mean stack.
- Experience with source control systems (SVN, GIT, TFS, etc)
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Solr, Memcache, Redis, Spark, RabbitMQ, e.t.c. is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology of development
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape and should be excited about constantly keeping themselves up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and frameworks.
- Clarity of thought, with strong communication skills.
- Passion to explore new web tools, frameworks, utilities.
- BE, B.Tech., MCA
- 8-15 years