Tell us something about yourself
Technical Lead UI React JS
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with UX design and a strong sense of visual aesthetics
- As a Technical lead, you will provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of React JS Developers.
- Must have a strong understanding of software design principles.
- Deep understanding of client-side, frameworks such as React.js, Redux & Hooks
- Strong experience in React JS development, with a deep understanding of React concepts and ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features
- Good understanding of AJAX, asynchronous request handling, and partial page updates
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, and EC2 would be valuable.
- 4-8 Years