Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
Staff Engineer (Backend)
Staff Engineers are the anchor technical leaders for a team. They drive the technical vision and the standards of excellence for their team. They develop a long-term technical blueprint for their team and take a pragmatic approach to building towards that in a phased manner. They promote a culture of craftsmanship within their team and take pride in the high quality of their deliverables.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and develop the long-term technical vision & blueprint for the team.
- Design technical strategy to move from existing monolithic applications to well-architected
- Hands-on development from microservices and sub-systems to the entire technical stack.
- Deal with ambiguity and figure things out with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers, including senior and junior engineers on their team.
- Improve and uphold standards for engineering and operational excellence.
- Deep experience building large scale distributed systems utilizing microservices, domain
based and/or layered cake architectures.
- Knowledge of building services using one or more cloud infrastructures such as GCP/AWS.
- Knowledge of relational/non-relational databases and unstructured storage.
- Deep experience in cloud design patterns for scalability, resiliency, availability, latency,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in coding standards, code reviews, devops and delivering high quality software.
- Deep understanding of modern data architectures and data management.
- Technologies we use: Python, Java, Django, Flask, React, Postgres, Kubernetes, GCP.
Good to have
- 10+ years of professional software development experience.
- 8+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Python, Java.
- 6+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design
patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 10-12 Years