Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
Software Development Engineer in Test
As an SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test), you will work collaboratively in a continuous integration environment with the developers and the Quality Engineering Lead. This role involves hands-on programming, it’s for someone who is enthusiastic about Quality and can create robust automation testing frameworks. The Senior SDET is expected to enable the developers to build reliable and maintainable tests for their code, leveraging shift-left methods.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build automation testing frameworks and processes that can be used for day-to-day testing by
- Enable the development team to adapt the test framework and processes with necessary
tools and technologies.
- Enable the development team for Continuous Quality by integrating valuable metrics and
dashboards to the CI/CD process.
- Provide inputs on the testability of functional elements and product design, early in the phase.
- Participate in the performance testing and interpret the results with meaningful insights.
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and
- Step in and write test code through Pytest, JUnit or other relevant scripting language,
whenever called upon.
- Do exploratory testing on the applications and enable additional test coverage.
- 5+ years experience in Testing and Validation; 2+ years of proven experience in building Test
- Deep experience in Software Quality Processes and Methodologies, along with utilizing agile
- Deliver solid results under tight deadlines and under-specific requirements
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining automated test frameworks.
- Ability to recognize risks early and communicate effectively.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with the development team.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipeline and Continuous Quality Methodologies such as
Quality Gates, Pre & Post-Validations etc.,
- Knowledge of services offered by one or more cloud infrastructures such as GCP/AWS.
- Formal education (Masters or Bachelors) in a technical discipline.
- 5-8 Years