Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
As a salesforce developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
To ensure success as a salesforce developer, you should have extensive experience working with salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class salesforce developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases such as postgres etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- LWC (lightning web components)
- Workflow/Process Builder/Validation Rules
- Lightning, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- CSS & experience with a Custom template / Custom UI design in Communities
- Salesforce Lightning Design System (not required, but preferred)
- Integrations using REST APIs
- Salesforce certified (not required, but preferred)
- 4+ years