Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
You will be part of a diverse team creating cutting-edge software products. We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for building high availability, secure, transaction-based technology products. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an agile high growth team and creative environment supporting your long-term career plan.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an adept programmer, who is able to break down the large technical problem, use logical and analytical skills to solve them systematically.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases such as postgres etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bundler, Rake, etc
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with background jobs and its mechanism.
- Should have knowledge on API development and UI development using Ruby.
- 3+ years