Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
As a Techlead you will be part of a diverse team creating cutting-edge software products. We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for building high availability, secure, transaction-based technology products. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an agile. high growth team and creative environment supporting your long-term career plan. The ideal candidate for this position will be an adept programmer, who is able to break down the large technical problem, use logical and analytical skills to solve them systematically. The candidate will have experience with APIs, building highly scalable and user-friendly products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability, initiative, flexibility, and the ability to manage workload and achieve results.
- Work as a team player, who owns his or her area and understands success requires a high degree of creativity to discover or create a solution that will delight the client.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Good to have
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Should be a quick learner
- 3 - 6 years of testing experience.
- 1+ exp in Automation.