Tell us something about yourself
Python Architect is a Senior level role responsible for designing and implementing high performance, scalable and secure Python- based solutions for software projects.Python Architect will work closely with the development team, product owners and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them to robust and efficient Python based solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of Python based solutions and oversee the development team’s work to ensure quality, efficiency and adherence to best practices.
- Design, develop and maintain high performance and scalable Python based applications, frameworks and libraries.
- Lead delivery of onboarding and implementation engagements with our clients: Determine the technical approach based on the scope of work, plan and run the implementation, manage client relationships and expectations.
- Deploy Pathlight and integrate with client data, authentication, and APIs including creation and ingestion of data pipelines through scripting and creation of frontend metrics .
- Be an expert in the features, benefits, and application of Performance Intelligence and the Pathlight platform – Deep understanding of our product, features and its integration into client organizations and data.
- Proactively identify ways for Customer Solutions to enable clients to maximize the value of their Pathlight environment and drive return-on-investment on their software.
- Assist Sales with scoping and/or technical guidance in pre-sales discussions.
- Strong experience in Python development and Architecture, with a deep understanding of Python frameworks such as Flask, Django and Pyramid.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing scalable, high performance, and secure Python based solutions.
- Experience with Cloud based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Proficiency in database design and implementation.
- Experience cultivating relationships with customers (external or internal) leveraging great presentation, project and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication and collaboration skills..
- 3+ years in a customer-facing consultative role ideally in post-sales. Experience of owning customer engagements end-to-end and/or Project Management.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- 8-15 Years