Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
As a software engineer, you will be part of a diverse team creating cutting-edge software products. We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for building high availability, secure, transaction-based technology products. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an agile. high growth team and creative environment supporting your long-term career plan. The ideal candidate for this position will be an adept programmer, who is able to break down the large technical problem, use logical and analytical skills to solve them systematically. The candidate will have experience with APIs, building highly scalable and user-friendly products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Net developer will work on high impact projects such as centralized payment platform, mobile solutions, data analysis/reporting/BI, and enterprise integration.
- The selected candidate will use cutting-edge technology to resolve real business solutions.
- We believe that a valuable developer has to pose strong business analysis skills.
- Ability to work with internal and external project teams to establish consensus to move projects forward is an essential component of the role.
- Familiar with database development and various access framework (physical/logic design with ER diagram, stored procedures, functions, queries, entity framework, lambda expression).
- Expertise in design and development of ASP.NET applications.
- Experience in microservices.
- Familiar with various logging framework.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Experience in design, development, and unit test new modules using DNN (Dot Net Nuke) Experience with formal application development process (Agile, Kaban, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Experience with revision control system (TFS, GitHub)
- Development with web services/API via SOAP, AJAX, JSON, XML
- 3 – 5 years