Career is More Than a Job,
It’s a Calling!
Unlock your Potential with Countless Opportunities
to Grow and Learn
C# Dot Net Developer
As a software engineer, you will be part of a diverse team creating cutting-edge software products. We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for building high availability, secure, transaction-based technology products. This is an excellent opportunity to work with agile. High growth team and creative environment supporting your long-term career plan. The ideal candidate for this position will be an adept programmer, who can break down large technical problems, and use logical and analytical skills to solve them systematically. The candidate will have experience with APIs, building highly scalable and user-friendly products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- DotNet developer will work on high impact projects such as centralized payment platforms, mobile solutions, data analysis/reporting/BI, and enterprise integration.
- The selected candidate will use cutting-edge technology to resolve real business solutions.
- We believe that a valuable developer has to possess strong business analysis skills.
- Ability to work with internal and external project teams to establish consensus to move projects forward is an essential component of the role.
- Application development based on Microsoft.Net platform. Familiar with various development tools and stacks.
- C#.net and WPF is a must.
- Good to have knowledge on ArcGIS.
- Familiar with database development and various access frameworks (physical/logic design with ER diagram, stored procedures, functions, queries, entity framework, lambda expression).
- Expertise in design and development of C#.NET applications.
- Familiar with various logging frameworks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Experience in design, development, and unit test new modules using DNN (DotNetNuke)
- Experience with formal application development process.
- Experience with revision control systems (TFS, GitHub).
- 5+ Years